My name is Ashley Hammond. I have attended the University of South Alabama for tow years. Before going to school here I went to Calhoun Community College in Decatur, AL. I am originally from Decatur and until moving to Mobile had lived there my whole life. My major is elementary and special education. Originally my major was occupational therapy but I changed my major because I really want to work with children with special needs.
I want to work with children with special needs because I have a younger brother who has a disability. I have seen how his teachers over the years have helped him so much. He would not be able to do half the things he is able to do today without their help. They are amazing and go out of their way to see their students succeed and I want to be able to do that for children like him. It is a blessing to work with them and I am excited to one day make a difference in their lives.
Line 1: two instead of tow. Glad to have you in Mobile!
ReplyDelete